Brand new Edgar suit

Noam introduced me to Nylon's skins and I scored some serious muttonchops! Niiice. I hope I can catch her and beg for a shaved head version (as opposed to a bald head version) to wear whilst rocking the 'hawk. I should have pictures, but I'm at work. so...I don't. Have pictures, that is.

secondlife://Tableau/186/187/23

That's the location.

I'm not normally a fan of "hand drawn" skins or clothes, as "hand drawn" is usually used to mean more cartoonish or "artsy". I guess it's meant to draw the line between photosourcing (photoshoping existing pictures into SL templates) and things created without the use of external art. But I really like the skin I bought. It may be "hand drawn" but it has the realistic feel that I like. I'll update this post with pics when I get home this afternoon.

*edit* I found the ad for the skins, and it's just bizarre how different a shape can make a skin look.

...we know of an ancient radiation...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 6:17 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts