668MB

Do not ever transfer 668MB of files to a USB flash drive via USB 1.1
It takes an hour :P

So, the plan is to build my own store, I have an idea for what I want to do, here's hoping everything works out for a place to actually build the sucker.

The idea is a chop shop. Pieces of cars, old hydraulic lifts, grease, grime, and questionable ethics.

What I need from my friends is places that have things that fit that theme....neon bar signs, hub caps, things like that. If not to buy and put in the place, at least give me some ideas. Of course, if my secret sugar daddy doesn't come thru, no new store, but here's keeping the digits crossed.

...saw a BlackFlag sticker on a Cadillac...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 12:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 5, 2006 at 1:48:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao you have a secret sugar daddy?

    are you wanting textures of that stuff or like prims? cuz those things will add up fast against your prim limit.

     
  • At December 6, 2006 at 8:06:00 AM PST, Blogger Noam said…

    I can help you make the textures for shit like hupcaps. I already have tires, you'll just have to accept that the brand is "Good Kitty Tires" >_>

    Yes I do have to add kitty to everything. I'm very into branding.

    Neon Signs aren't too hard either, I have a swap texture that can make them blink.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts