Payday

Welp, got my first check from the new job and I was really happy until I realized I'm not having healthcare taken out yet...dur. Still, it's a much better gig and the pay is better if not great. The new shades are coming along. Barely Schlegal humped me at Dark City last night til I agreed to do some Buddy Holly style glasses. The dress shirt is coming along nicely, gonna do a sleeves down and sleeves up version.
'Kota and I hung out at Dark City for a bit, and then at The Velvet, til she had to log due to weird Aussie time stuff. Still, fun was had!

...when you were young...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 8:16 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts