drawing with a potato

Crap I forgot how much I hate trying to draw with a roller ball mouse. I'm at work and trying to find this hair style because Noam is making a completely cool and original hairstyle (which is masculine) and it made me think of this kind of a stand up ponytail that looks kind of like an inverted mop. But I can't find a picture of it, mainly because I don't know what it's really called. So long story longer...I tried to draw it at work.. Not so awe-inspiring =)

But if you know what these are called, let me know.

And yes, I rock the MSPaint yo


...but it feels alright as long as something's happening...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 6:25 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts