Western Digits

So I replaced the Seagate with a Western Digital 320gb SATA drive...so far everythings copied over and it looks like it's holding up. And that means the new box is pretty much complete.
Intel core 2 duo e6300 processor, 2 GB of 667Mhz Ram, BFG GeForce 7950 PCIe graphics card, 320GB 300MBs SATA hard drive. The next thing the sock drawer money goes toward is a shiny new wacom tablet! It'll be a while, but it'll be worth it.

I should take a few pics of my ugly ass PC and post them here when I get home. I bought the ugliest floor model case we had at the time, it's awesome!



...come on baby tell me, yes we aim to please...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 5:30 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts