Errr Duh
I guess I'm either slow or stupid. I bought a thing on SLX to let me email IM's to folks in SL. I didn't realize I could already do this for free. I have my IM's set to email me when I'm offline, and those emails have an email address that I can then use for that particular person. I can then email them back an IM. Nifty.

But I paid for a program that does the same thing =( Other than it has a dbase of folks SL emails. I guess there's some other functions, so it's not a rip, but for what I wanted to do, I didn't need to buy it.


Errr Duhhhh

...wanna squeeze ya, stupid girl...
you can't get Nex Brannan to shut up @ 7:13 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
the accused
Nex Brannan   Brutal Gear
incriminating evidence
prior convictions
criminal connections
known accomplices
trial transcripts